I don't want to talk about the movie. Let's just say that, since I last posted, everything fell apart again, and I haven't gotten a whole lot of sleep. When this all quiets down and I fly home, I'll tell the complete story then. I'm too involved in it all to talk about it now.
Fortunately, the internet's here to cheer me up. Someone became frustrated with girls and posted a list of "the rules" from the male point of view. By and large, it's extremely clever. A sampling:
- Yes and No are perfectly acceptable answers to almost every question.
- If something we said can be interpreted two ways and one of the ways makes you sad or angry, we meant the other one.
- All men see in only 16 colors, like Windows default settings. Peach, for example, is a fruit, not a color. Pumpkin is also a fruit. We have no idea what mauve is.
- If we ask what is wrong and you say "nothing," we will act like nothing's wrong. We know you are lying, but it is just not worth the hassle.
- If you think you're fat, you probably are. Don't ask us.